Five Reasons to Make Conard Your Photo Etching Supplier
- EXPERIENCE: founded in 1965 by a metallurgist, Conard is one of the first companies in the industry to be continuously dedicated to the photo chemical machining process. Although we etch a wide range of ferrous and non-ferrous alloys, Conard’s process for etching aluminum is the best in the industry.
- EXPERTISE: our technical staff has more than 150 years collective experience with providing photo chemical etching services, and the average tenure of our production staff is more than 12 years. We know what we’re doing. We have developed solutions to tough chemical etching problems for customers in many industries.
- COMMITMENT: we invest continuously in maintaining and upgrading our photo etching equipment, systems and facilities. We’ve just expanded our production facility by 25%. This is the business we’re in and we’re here for the long haul. We have customer relationships going back nearly 30 years.
- CAPACITY: we have 10,000 hours per year of single-shift photo etching capacity. We have room for you. As a privately-held, open shop, we have the ability to expand shifts as needed to meet customer requirements.
- COMPLIANCE: We adhere to rigorous standards including AS9100/ISO9001, ITAR, RoHS, and environmental and waste discharge regulations. We use all aqueous processing products and our shop is certified solvent-free. Our regeneration and recovery processes make the most efficient use of etching process chemistry and water, significantly reducing the waste stream.