Photochemical Etching Service since 1965
Photochemical Machining Experts at Conard
Conard Corporation has specialized in precision photoetching services for fifty years, working with a wide range of metals and assisting hundreds of companies in utilizing photochemical machining. We provide engineering and design support; rapid turn around of prototypes; and engage in special development projects to help customers solve complex problems using our advanced metal etching process. As one of the oldest photo etching service companies in the industry, we have the experience and expertise to develop effective solutions for customers' needs. Conard is a member of the PhotoChemical Machining Institute, the industry trade association.
Conard is a privately held SBA small business founded in 1965 by Richard C. Huttinger, who developed a proprietary process for chemically machining forged aluminum propeller hubs for Pratt & Whitney.
- Specialized workforce with average tenure of more than 12 years;
- Over 100 years in collective etching experience among leadership
- Conard was acquired by William Fox in 1997
- In 1999, the facility was expanded and all production metal etching processes were modernized.
- In 2003, Conard acquired a competitor and hired Art Long as General Manager
- In 2005, Conard achieved AS9100/ISO9001 quality registration.
- ITAR registered since 2011
- In 2012, Conard further increased the capacity of the facility.
- Nickel electroforming process added in 2014
Since 1965, Conard has continuously specialized in custom metal etching and is one of the oldest companies in our industry.
Whitepapers with more detailed information: