IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR PROCESS ENGINEER
Conard Corporation in Glastonbury, CT is a growing contract manufacturer specializing in precision metal components via the Photo Chemical Machining & Electroforming Process since 1965.
We seek a take charge Process Engineer with an aptitude for problem solving. Duties will include estimating production cost, design and ordering tooling, engineer new production processes and solving existing production process problems.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Minimum of 10 to 15 years experience in metal fabrication including one or more of the following: chemical etching, electroforming, stamping, laser cut, water jet, wire EDM, or plating.
- Previous experience with chemical etching or electroforming is preferred but not required.
- Experience in estimating production costs for precision metal components.
- Strong interpersonal skills to educate and promote the capabilities and applications of chemical etching and the ability to interact with customers technical staffs.
- Ability to learn the chemical etching process quickly and conceptualize solutions for customer applications.
Position reports to the General Manager
Salary commensurate with experience
Conard is ISO 9001/ AS9100 and ITAR registered with demanding quality standards and has an excellent customer reputation serving the aerospace, computer, electronics, medical and other industries.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Technical Sales Professional for Photo Etching Service
- Conard Corp. Glastonbury, CT is a growing contract manufacturer for custom fabricated metal components via the photo-chemical etch process. Our company was founded in 1965 and we are currently building an addition to expand our capabilities. We seek a seasoned sales person with a strong technical background in metal fabrication to help grow sales.
- Minimum of 5 years in sales for metal components via chemical etching, stamping, laser cut, water-jet cut or the wire edm process.
- Candidate must have a strong technical background in metal fabrication.
- Ideal candidate will have an established customer base for thin metal components (.001”-.065” thickness).
- Ability to learn the photo-chemical etch process quickly and conceptualize solutions for customer applications.
- Strong Interpersonal skills to educate and promote the capabilities and applications of metal fabrication using the photo-chemical etch process.
- Compensation will be a base salary plus commissions with bonus incentives.
Conard is AS9100/ISO9001 & ITAR registered with demanding quality standards and an excellent reputation for service regarding the aerospace, electronics, medical and various other target industries.
Submit resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.